Interior designers possess the knowledge to address the functionality, safety, and quality of interior spaces through research and aesthetic vision. It is the goal of the Interior Design program to deliver a quality education in interior design reflective of industry standards. To that end, the program is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and experience necessary for entry level positions in the interior design industry. Utilization of a high-tech/high-touch approach to interior design education combined with first rate curriculum, and excellent instruction is intended to provide our graduates with the necessary competencies to successfully meet the rigors and demands of the industry.
- ACTION LEARNING – Hands-on instruction provides the skills you need to succeed in our fully equipped Interior Design Lab. You will learn everything from impromptu sketching to sustainable practices and materials.
- DREAM TEAM – Faculty with the experience and education to keep you ahead in the field with experience in both traditional and modern methods of Interior Designing.
- CONVENIENCE – Accelerated program can be completed in one year for a diploma or only 18 months for a degree.
- GET DEGREE GO FURTHER – Stay competitive in today’s business field with an Associate in Occupational Science Degree offered online or on campus to meet your needs.
- CUTTING EDGE – Sustainability is incorporated in the curriculum as there is a popular and growing interest in the 21st century.
Students At Work In Class
We encourage all students and prospective students to stop by the Student Services Department, located on the 2nd floor! We are here to help with those day-to-day issues that can sometimes seem overwhelming. We offer information and services to make your road to success as smooth as possible. Listed below are just a few examples of how we will help.
- New Student Orientation – what should you expect from your institution?
- Student Ambassadors Program (For Students by Students)
- Referral Services
- Totally Kids Learning Center (located at main campus – Community Care College)
- Career Placement Assistance
- Advisory Board composed of Industry Professionals
- Learning Resource Center
- Student Break Room
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify